Sept 6 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* UK proposal threatens tough post-Brexit rules for EU migrants. on.ft.com/2wDSL8z
* Lego suffers first drop in revenues in a decade. on.ft.com/2wDSOkL
* Boeing fires warning shot over $30 bln UTC-Rockwell deal. on.ft.com/2wDTnLz
* Britain will end the free movement of labour immediately after Brexit and introduce measures to drive down the number of lower-skilled EU migrants, a leaked government document published by the Guardian newspaper said on Tuesday.
* Lego announced a 5-percent decline in mid-year revenue a month after abruptly removing its chief executive, suggesting it is facing its biggest test since flirting with bankruptcy in the early 2000s.
* Boeing Co warned on Tuesday that it will oppose United Technologies Corp’s $30-billion plan to buy avionics maker Rockwell Collins Inc. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sandra Maler)