SHANGHAI, Sept 23 (Reuters) -
* China’s August diesel exports were 1.58 million tonnes, official customs data showed on Sunday, the highest since June. The volume compared with 1.54 million tonnes in July
* August gasoline exports at 1.26 million tonnes, the highest since May.
* Jet kerosene exports at 1.33 million tonnes, versus 1.16 million tonnes in July
* Imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) at 4.71 million tonnes, the highest since January, versus July’s 4.15 million tonnes and record highs of 5.18 million tonnes in January
* China may issue an additional 3 million to 4 million tonnes of permits for refined fuel exports for 2018 to prevent state-owned refiners from having to slash throughput rates (Reporting by Adam Jourdan; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)