LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - Austria, Germany, Spain and France are all set to raise cash at debt auctions in the coming week.
* Austria will issue 1.265 billion euros in bonds by reopening 2047 and 2027 issues in an auction on Tuesday.
* Also on Tuesday, Germany will sell 500 million euros of an inflation-linked bond maturity in 2030.
* On Wednesday, Germany returns to sell 4 billion euros of conventional bonds maturing in 2022.
* On Thursday, Spain is scheduled to sell medium- and long-dated bonds. Further details will be published in the coming days.
* France on Thursday is set to sell long-term bonds worth between 7.5 and 8.5 billion euros. (Compiled by John Geddie; Editing by Dhara Ranasinghe)