Dec 12 (Reuters) - EQT Corp
* Announced company’s 2017 capital expenditure (capex) forecast of $1.5 billion, excluding business development and land acquisitions
* Eqt forecasts 2017 production sales volume of 810-830 Bcfe
* Majority of volume expected from 2017 drilling program will be realized in 2018
* Company’s 2017 capital expenditure (capex) forecast of $1.5 billion
* Funding will be provided by cash generated from operations, and cash-on-hand.
* Adjusted operating cash flow attributable to eqt is projected to be approximately $1,200 million for 2017
* Eqt announces 2017 operational forecast Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: