Dec 20 (Reuters) - Halcon Resources Corp
* Expects Q4 2016 production to average between 38,000 and 39,000 BOE/D
* For 2017, company expects to spend approximately $200 mm on drilling and completion costs and generate 39,000 to 41,000 BOE/D of production
* Q4 2016 production has been negatively impacted by inclement weather in Williston Basin.
* Expects to be cash flow neutral in 2017 based on this capital program and current strip prices for oil and gas
* Halcón Resources provides update on El Halcón drilling plans and preliminary 2017 guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: