Sept 30 (Reuters) - IG Group Holdings Plc
* Acquisition of dailyfx
* On an annualised basis, it is expected that addition of dailyfx news and education-based marketing channel will add around £5 million to ongoing operating costs
* Currently anticipated that this channel will generate a sufficient number of incremental active clients such that it will be earnings enhancing in IG’s FY18 financial year, and will deliver increasing value beyond.
* Has agreed, subject to final approvals, to purchase dailyfx, a leading global news and research portal, and its associated assets, from fxcm inc
* Deal for a total consideration of $40
* It is anticipated that transaction will complete by end of october
* Also expected that purchase price for assets will be amortised on a straight-line basis over 10 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: