Dec 20 (Reuters) - Duc SA :
* Concludes agreement with Plukon Group to ensure financial sustainability and accelerate growth
* Acquisition by Aurelia investments o f Duc shares held by Verneuil participations, Financière Duc and CECAB
* Capital increase of 11 million euros ($11.44 million) reserved for Aurelia Investments, a subsidiary of Plukon
* At the end of the operations, Aurelia Investments will hold more than 97 pct of the capital of the Duc group.
* Take of all employees of the Duc group and guarantee, for a period of 4 years, of an average workforce of 802 employees on permanent contracts Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9618 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)