Jan 12 (Reuters) - Moss Bros Group Plc
* Like for like sales for first 23 weeks of second half were up 6.1 pct on last year.
* Total sales for 23 weeks to 7 January were 7.6 pct ahead of last year.
* Retail sales, including e-commerce comprised 90 pct of group revenue during 23 week period
* Overall, gross margins for half year to date improved by 1.4 pct on last year,
* Board remains very confident in outlook for full year. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)