Reuters logo
BRIEF-Auplata signs deal with canadian Reunion Gold on Dorlin mining license
February 7, 2017 / 7:40 AM / 10 months ago

BRIEF-Auplata signs deal with canadian Reunion Gold on Dorlin mining license

Feb 7 (Reuters) - Auplata SA :

* Signs strategic agreement on Dorlin mining license with Canadian exploration company Reunion Gold

* Agreement between Auplata and Reunion Gold grants the latter a 5-year call option allowing it to acquire 75 percent of the Dorlin mining title, with Auplata retaining the remaining 25 percent Source text: bit.ly/2jX6Ol3

Further companies coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below