Feb 8 (Reuters) - HNI Corp
* HNI Corp says on February 6, 2017, approved closure of its Colville, Washington hearth manufacturing facility
* HNI Corp says to consolidate Colville production into existing hearth manufacturing facilities
* HNI Corp says anticipates closure and consolidation of Colville facility to be substantially completed by end of Q3 2017
* HNI Corp says corporation estimates realignment will save $2.8 million annually beginning in Q4 2017.
* HNI Corp says corporation anticipates charges related to closure and consolidation will impact pre-tax earnings an estimated $6.7 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: