Feb 9 (Reuters) - Enterprise Inns Plc:
* Says reporting like-for-like net income growth of 1.6% in 18 weeks to 4 february 2017
* Company is changing its name today from Enterprise Inns Plc to Ei Group Plc
* Says trading performance and expansion of our managed house businesses is progressing in line with our expectations
* Says continue to expect to have in region of 250 managed houses operational by 30 september 2017
* We are on track to deliver our expectations for full financial year.
* Expect to be operating in region of 400 commercial properties by financial year end
* Of these, 181 traded throughout this reporting period and prior period, delivering like-for-like net income growth of 2.1%. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)