Feb 9 (Reuters) - Fullshare Holdings Ltd
* entered into a non-legally binding MOU with Inmark Asset Management Pte Ltd and Crystal Hills Inc.
* intended that initial aggregate seed capital of fund will be approximately us$100 million
* deal in relation to proposed formation of a cayman islands domiciled real estate fund
* fund is to be established with a term of seven (7) years with an investment period of three (3) to five (5) years
* approximately us$60 million (approximately 60% of size of fund) will be contributed by company or its affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: