Feb 9 (Reuters) - Sparebanken Vest
* Winst approval from Norway’s FSA regulator to use advanced IRB approach for calculating regulatory capital requirements for credit risk
* Approval applies to corporate market. For the retail market the bank already has such approval
* The approval is subject to certain conditions relating to the safety margins in the models
* Sparebanken Vest will thus come back with calculations of the level and capital effects in a separate announcement when this is finalized.
* Transitional rules with Basel I floor of 80% is binding on the bank in the current year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)