ZURICH, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 8,901 points on Tuesay, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Roche unit Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd aims to increase its core operating profit to more than 100 billion yen ($920 million) in the year ending December 2019 - Nikkei
* Züblin Immobilien Holding AG clears 56 million euros from sale of German real estate portfolio
* Peach Property Group said first-half net profit quadrupled to 16 million Swiss francs, adding it is confident business will continue to grow in the rest of 2017 but believes the valuation result will not grow at the same rate as in the first half of the year.
* Swiss Finance & Property Investment AG H1 net profits excluding revaluation effects and latent taxes fall to CHF 4.15 mio (2016: chf 10.46 mio.); H1 rental income seen up by 12.7 percent
* Kudelski unit SmarDTV SA announced the commercial availability of a new Cardless CAM product embedding Conax content protection. The new CAM is designed to reduce subscriber acquisition costs, letting subscribers instantly access pay-TV services by inserting the CAM in the TV
* Orior AG says H1 revenues up 17.4 percent to CHF 281.3 million; net profit rose 22.3% to CHF 14.8 million
* Schlatter Industries AG posted an order intake of chf 49.1 million in first half of 2017 versus chf 65.3 million in h1 2016
* Luzerner Kantonalbank AG H1 net profit up 8 pct at CHF 96.2 mln
* VP Bank AG - H1 net profit CHF 31.5 mln vs CHF 24.4 mln yr ago; H1 net new money CHF 1.1 bln
* Bossard Holding AG expects sales between 770 million and 780 millon francs for all of 2017; due to the base effect of the acquisition of Arnold Industries and strong sales in the electromobility sector in the second half of last year, growth in the second half of 2017 will not be as strong by comparison
Swiss trade surplus widens in July, watch exports rise 3.6 percent in nominal terms (Reporting by Zurich newsroom)