ZURICH, June 1 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,468 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Eastern Property Holdings Ltd: during Q1 EPH rental properties generated $18.17 million of net rental income
* Highlight Event and Entertainment Ltd: consolidated sales climbed to CHF 137.9 million in reporting year; consolidated net profit amounted to CHF 9.5 million compared with prior year at -3.0 million.
* Kuros Biosciences AG: to propose appointment of new board members at AGM; will propose appointment of CEP Joost de Bruijn, as well as three new independent non-executive directors
* Wisekey International Holding AG: starts manufacturing IoT semiconductors in China; objective is to ramp up its secure chip install base to 10 billion within next 3 years
* Investis Holding SA: has purchased 10.8% of the share capital of Flatfox AG, a Zurich-based start-up company
* Zehnder Group AG: with retroactive effect from 1 january 2018, zehnder group acquires 100% of shares in Intelivent OÜ
PMI data for May due at 0730 GMT (Reporting by Zurich newsroom)