ZURICH, May 23 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 8,915 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The Swiss private bank on Wednesday said its assets under management rose 3 percent in the first four months of 2018 to 401 billion Swiss francs ($404 billion).
For more, click on
* Cosmo Pharmaceuticals said that it received a complete response letter consistent with the U.S. Food and Drug Administrations’s feedback earlier thi smonth in which the agency determined it could not approve the company’s Methylene Blue.
* LEM Holding said fourth-quarter net profit rose 28 percent to 15.3 million francs.
* Vifor Pharma said it is working with Cara Therapeutics to develop an injection for a chronic kidney disease called associated pruritus.
* CPH Chemie Und Papier Holding has acquired sales activities for molecular sieves in China from Shanghai Yusheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
* Swiss National Bank Board Member Andrea Maechler said in Le Temps that if Swiss voters said yes to a sovereign money initiative on Sunday that could lead to inflation.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom