ZURICH, May 31 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent higher at 8,606 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
* Dottikon said that full year net income rose to 25.9 million Swiss francs.
* Schaffner Holding elected Martin Luetenegger as head of the automotive division.
* Aryzta said the board has approved the new executive committee.
* ASmallWorld AG said it completed the successful placement of 725’000 newly registered shares, generating gross proceeds of approximately 8.3 million Swiss francs.
* Mikron Group has awarded Skyline Development AG a project mandate for the development of its property on Ipsachstrasse in Nidau.
* Implenia said it is building about 270 homes in Vernier, near Geneva.
* The Swiss economy grew by 0.6 percent in the first quarter of 2018 from the previous quarter, the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) said.
* Swiss retail sales for April due at 0715 GMT
* The Swiss National Bank is due to publish the balance of payments for the first quarter.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom