ZURICH/BERLIN, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2% higher at 10,367 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The private bank Julius Baer said it was unlikely to achieve its 4-6% net new money growth target this year as ongoing outflows from funds at its Italian subsidiary Kairos put ten-month inflows across the group at a growth rate below 3%.
The Swiss hearing aid maker lifted its full-year 2019/2020 sales and profit outlook on Tuesday after the Staefa-based company said a new device took market share from rivals in the first half. The shares were seen rising 2%.
For more click [SOON.S>
* Santhera said idebenone data from the Syros study showing a reduction in the annual rate of decline in respiratory function appears to be clinically relevant
* Temenos announced a partnership with Citi
* Newron Pharmaceuticals said that U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted its rare pediatric disease designation for sarizotan
* Mikron is cutting jobs and capacity at its Agno site
* Idorsia is partnering with Antares to develop a drug device for selatogrel
* Valora said CFO Tobias Knechtle is leaving
* Swiss October trade data due at 0700 GMT
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk