November 26, 2019 / 3:51 PM / 12 days ago

Dutch arrest two men on suspicion of preparing attack - prosecutors

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch prosecutors said on Tuesday they had arrested two men on suspicion of preparing an attack with bomb vests in the Netherlands.

In a statement, prosecutors said the two men, aged 20 and 34, from the city of Zoetermeer, had been arrested after a tip-off from the country’s intelligence agency.

Reporting by Toby Sterling; Editing by Alison Williams

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below