Aug 21 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Prodigy Finance, the lender that makes loans to international postgraduate students, said on Sunday that it had raised $40 million in new equity financing. It also said it had secured a $200 million credit line from an undisclosed bank. nyti.ms/2vVs7pL
- Preservation Foundation of Palm Beach and the Palm Beach Zoo and Conservation Society became the latest nonprofit groups to cancel galas at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida. nyti.ms/2xhMUmZ
- Apple Inc, Facebook Inc and Google have signaled to Hollywood that they are serious about entering a television landscape that Netflix Inc and Amazon.com Inc shook up just a few years ago. Their arrival will make an already hypercompetitive industry even more ferocious. nyti.ms/2x5brvZ
- For the past five months, a group of litigants has been trying to hold Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, to account for some of his actions. Serving him papers has been a daunting task. nyti.ms/2fXZbcG
- Marketing specialists and risk management consultants predict that it would be difficult for Tiki to move past the perception that it had been embraced by racist organizations after bamboo torches produced by Tiki Brand were used to light the way by white nationalists protesting the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia. nyti.ms/2fWTRq9 (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)