* Arsenal beat winless Bournemouth 3-0 at the Emirates
* Danny Welbeck headed opener in the sixth minute
* Alexis Sanchez brought on to standing ovation
* Alexandre Lacazette finished superbly for Gunners second after 27 minutes
* Welbeck added his second with neat finish soon after the break
* Arsenal visit champions Chelsea next, Bournemouth host Brighton
Sept 9 (Reuters) – Arsenal bounced back from successive defeats with Danny Welbeck’s brace of goals sealing a comfortable 3-0 Premier League win on Saturday against a Bournemouth side who have yet to pick up a point in four games this season.
After defeats against Stoke City and Liverpool, Arsenal started brightly and led inside six minutes when Welbeck headed in, before Alexandre Lacazette fired home a superb second goal after neat link-up play with the England forward.
The in-form Welbeck added his second goal shortly after halftime and the only surprise was that the rampant Gunners, who introduced Alexis Sanchez to a standing ovation midway through the second half, failed to add a fourth.
Victory lifted Arsenal -- who face champions Chelsea next -- to ninth while Bournemouth are languishing in 19th ahead of their south-coast showdown against Brighton and Hove Albion. (Reporting by Tom Hayward; Editing by Clare Fallon)