* Bournemouth and Crystal Palace drew 2-2 at Vitality Stadium
* Milivojevic fired Palace ahead with a free kick
* Van Aanholt missed a sitter to make it 2-0
* Substitute Mousset equalised with a fine shot
* Zaha restored Palace’s lead with a stunning goal
* King drew level for the hosts in the dying minutes
* Palace next at home to Brighton and Hove Albion, Bournemouth visit Liverpool BOURNEMOUTH 2 CRYSTAL PALACE 2
April 7 (Reuters) - Norway striker Joshua King netted an opportunist late goal as Bournemouth twice came from behind to earn a 2-2 home draw with Crystal Palace in an electrifying Premier League clash on Saturday.
Superb goals from Serbia midfielder Luka Milivojevic and Wilfried Zaha twice put relegation-battling Palace in the driving seat but the home side hit back through second half substitutes Lys Mousset and King.
Milivojevic celebrated his 27th birthday with a brilliant free kick and livewire Zaha made it 2-1 with a dazzling piece of individual skill after Mousset had levelled with a fine shot from 20 metres.
But Palace, who have made it a habit to concede late goals, could not hold on and King salvaged a point for Bournemouth from point-blank range after a corner was headed into his path in the 89th minute. (Writing by Zoran Milosavljevic; Editing by Christian Radnedge)