(Reuters) - Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of round 26 of the Premier League on Feb. 9-Feb. 11 (games at 1500 GMT unless stated):
Saturday, Feb. 9
Fulham v Manchester United (1230)
- Fulham have beaten United only three times in 27 Premier League games (D5 L19), last winning in Dec. 2009.
- United are undefeated since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s appointment, winning seven of their last eight league matches.
- Fulham have won four home games this season but only against opponents in the bottom half of the table.
- United have kept a clean sheet in their last three away league games.
- Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored eight of his 10 league goals this season at home.
Crystal Palace v West Ham United
- West Ham have lost their last three away league games without scoring.
- Crystal Palace have not beaten West Ham in their last seven league matches (D3 L4).
- West Ham have won their last three London derbies in the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic leads the league with six penalties scored this season.
- No team has made more tackles in the Premier League than Crystal Palace this season (485).
Huddersfield Town v Arsenal
- Huddersfield have not beaten Arsenal in all competitions (D2 L9) since a league win in 1971.
- Arsenal are the only team yet to keep a clean sheet in an away league game this season.
- Arsenal have not won an away league match since November (D2 L4).
- Huddersfield have lost their last six league matches at home, conceding 12 goals.
- Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette has scored seven winning goals in the league this season. He has nine league goals and five assists.
Liverpool v Bournemouth
- Liverpool have only lost once against Bournemouth in all competitions (W10 D3), a 4-3 league defeat in December 2016.
- Bournemouth have lost their last seven away league matches and nine in 12 this season.
- Liverpool are undefeated at Anfield in their last 33 league matches (W10 D2 this season).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah leads the league scoring charts with 16 goals. He netted a hat-trick in the 4-0 win in the reverse fixture this season.
- Bournemouth have been behind at halftime and full-time in five of their last seven away league games.
Southampton v Cardiff City
- Cardiff have won only once in 12 away league games this season (D2 L9).
- Southampton are undefeated in their last five league matches (W2 D3), their best run this season.
- Saints have lost once to Cardiff in their last 14 home matches in all competitions, a 1-0 league defeat in April 2014.
- No team has scored fewer away goals than Cardiff (seven) this season.
- Cardiff’s last five away goals have come after the 80th minute, with three scored in stoppage time.
Watford v Everton
- After winning their first three home league matches, Watford have since won only twice (D2 L5).
- Watford have won only once in their last seven league games (D4 L2) and have dropped one place in the standings to eighth.
- Everton have not won on their last three trips to Watford, last winning a league match in Feb. 2007. A win would see the Merseyside club leapfrog Watford in the standings.
- Midfielder Roberto Pereyra has scored five of Watford’s 16 goals at home this season but has not scored since Dec. 26 (five games).
- Everton boss Marco Silva, who managed Watford during the 2017-18 campaign, makes his first return to Vicarage Road since his January sacking last year.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Burnley (1730)
- After losing 13 league games in the first half of the season, Burnley are undefeated in their last six (W3 D3) to move two points clear of the relegation zone.
- Brighton have won only once in their last 10 league matches (D3 L6) to drop down from 10th to 13th in the standings.
- No team has had more players cautioned than Burnley in the Premier League this season (53 yellow cards).
- Brighton have conceded seven penalties this season, a league high (tied with Cardiff City).
- Burnley have won only once in their last six visits to Brighton, last winning in the Championship in Dec. 2011.
Sunday, Feb. 10
Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City
- Tottenham are yet to draw a league game this season and have won nine of their last 11 in the league.
- Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has four goals and three assists against Spurs in their last seven league encounters.
- Tottenham forward Son Heung-Min has 10 goals and five assists in 19 league appearances this season.
- Leicester have won only once in their last 11 league games in London, a 1-0 win over Chelsea in December last year.
- Tottenham’s last three league games were won by a one-goal margin.
Manchester City v Chelsea (1600)
- Chelsea, who have lost their last two away league games, have never lost three in a row in the Premier League era.
- Manchester City have won 12 of their 13 home league matches this season, only losing to Crystal Palace in December.
- Chelsea have hit the woodwork a league-high 17 times this season while City have done so 12 times.
- City striker Sergio Aguero has scored five goals in his last five league games against Chelsea.
- Chelsea are the only club yet to concede a penalty in the Premier League this season.
Monday, Feb. 11
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United (2000)
- Wolves have won their last three league games to move up to seventh, scoring at least three goals in each game.
- Newcastle have won two of their last five league games to move out of the relegation zone and sit 15th.
- Wolves have lost every time they have played a Premier League on a Monday (L4).
- Newcastle have not lost at Wolves (W2 D2) in their last four league visits.
- Wolves midfielder Joao Moutinho has five assists in his last three league appearances.
Compiled by Rohith Nair in Bengaluru; Editing by Ken Ferris