March 15 (Reuters) - Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of round 31 of the Premier League on March 17 (games at 1500 GMT unless stated):
Huddersfield Town v Crystal Palace
* Palace along with Bournemouth and Stoke City have kept the least number of clean sheets (five) in the league this campaign.
* Huddersfield have won just two of their league games in 2018, earning a total of seven points from nine matches.
* Palace left back Patrick van Aanholt could find the net in three consecutive league games for the first time after scoring against Chelsea and Manchester United.
* Chelsea are the only team to beat Palace by at least three goals in both league meetings in one season but Huddersfield can match the feat after a 3-0 win over the Eagles in August.
* Huddersfield sit four points above 18th-placed Palace, who are without a win in their last seven league games.
Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
* Basement side West Brom are without a win in 14 of their 15 away league games this season while Bournemouth have won just five home matches.
* If West Brom win at the Vitality Stadium, they will have pulled off a double over a club for the second time in their last five league campaigns, after beating Stoke City twice in the 2015/16 season.
* Bournemouth have scored in each of their previous 11 league outings but have kept one clean sheet in their last 17 league matches.
* West Brom are on a six-match losing streak in the league against Bournemouth as they stand eight points adrift of the safety zone with as many games left in the campaign.
Stoke City v Everton
* Stoke have lost three and drawn one of their last four league meetings against Everton.
* Everton have not pulled off the league double over Stoke since the 2008/09 season.
* Forward Wayne Rooney scored his first goal after his return to Everton against Stoke in August. The 32-year-old also scored against the Potters to become his former club Manchester United’s all-time leading goalscorer last season.
* Stoke manager Paul Lambert has never won against Everton.
* Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland has conceded the second-highest number of goals (49) in the league this campaign, one behind Huddersfield’s Jonas Lossl.
* A win against Everton could help 19th-placed Stoke climb out of the relegation zone.
Liverpool v Watford (17:30)
* Liverpool have won nine of their 10 home top-flight meetings against Watford, with one defeat in August 1999.
* The teams have never played out a goalless draw in the top flight, with 72 goals scored in 21 previous meetings.
* Watford have lost seven of their last eight away league games, scoring just two goals in the process.
* Liverpool have never lost two consecutive league games under manager Juergen Klopp.
* Striker Roberto Firmino has scored three goals and provided three assists in his last four league games against Watford.
* Sadio Mane has scored three goals for Liverpool in two previous league games against Watford. (Compiled by Aditi Prakash in Bengaluru; Editing by Ken Ferris)