* Tottenham Hotspur beat Burney 3-0 with Kane treble
* Spurs enjoyed first away win in nearly three months
* Kane fired them ahead with a seventh-minute penalty
* Dele Alli had gone down under challenge from Kevin Long
* Double-save from Nick Pope foiled Moussa Sissoko
* Burnley striker Chris Wood went off injured in 35th
* Son Heung-min blasted over in 56th with only Pope to beat
* Kane scored second after being put through by Sissoko
* England striker added third in the 79th
* Kane has 36 league goals in 2017, equals Shearer’s 1995 tally
* Spurs host Southampton next, Burnley visit Manchester United
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Harry Kane hit a hat-trick for Tottenham Hotspur as they enjoyed their first away win in the Premier League in nearly three months with a 3-0 victory over Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Kane put Spurs ahead from the penalty spot in the seventh minute after it was controversially awarded when Dele Alli went down under a challenge from Burnley defender Kevin Long.
While Burnley’s support booed England forward Alli throughout the game, Spurs had several chances to extend their lead but Moussa Sissoko and Son Heung-min wasted good opportunities.
Kane made it 2-0 in the 69th minute after being put through by Sissoko and then wrapped up the win - and his hat-trick - with another confident finish after being played in by Alli.
Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Rex Gowar