* Chelsea and Arsenal drew 0-0 at Stamford Bridge
* Pedro wasted Chelsea’s best first-half chance
* Aaron Ramsey hit the post before halftime
* Arsenal’s Mustafi had his headed goal disallowed
* David Luiz was sent off for a foul on Kolasinac
* Chelsea at Stoke next, Arsenal host West Bromwich
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Arsenal produced a vastly-improved away performance to draw 0-0 with Premier League champions Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
After defeat at Stoke City and a thrashing at Liverpool, Arsene Wenger’s side hit the post through Aaron Ramsey and had Shkodran Mustafi’s headed goal disallowed as they had the better of the chances in a lively derby.
Tempers frayed near the end with Chelsea’s David Luiz shown a red card for a wild tackle on Sead Kolasinac.
Arsenal’s draw snapped a five-match losing streak away to Chelsea in the league and left them in 12th place with seven points. Chelsea are third with 10 points. (Reporting by Martyn Herman)