* Arsenal’s winning run was ended in a 2-2 draw at Crystal Palace
* Shkodran Mustafi tripped Cheikh Kouyate to concede a penalty
* Luka Milivojevic put Palace ahead from the spot
* It was Palace’s first goal at home in five games this season
* Granit Xhaka equalised with fierce free kick in the second half
* Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored controversial goal for Arsenal
* Milivojevic’s second penalty six minutes from time earned a draw
* Palace at Chelsea next; Arsenal home to Liverpool
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Two penalties by Luka Milivojevic earned Crystal Palace a battling 2-2 draw at home to high-flying Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday.
Palace captain Milivojevic, who missed a penalty at Everton last week, converted one just before halftime, after Shkodran Mustafi tripped Cheikh Kouyate.
It was the South London side’s first goal at home in five games this season.
Granit Xhaka equalised with a fierce free kick early in the second half and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored a controversial second for Arsenal five minutes later.
Milivojevic’s second penalty six minutes from time earned Palace a point to move Roy Hodgson’s team up to 14th.
Arsenal stayed fourth but ended a run of 11 successive wins in all competitions and lost ground on London rivals Chelsea, who won at Burnley. (Reporting by Steve Tongue, editing by Ed Osmond)