* Fulham beat Burnley 4-2 for their first win of the season
* Jean Michael Seri, signed from Nice, scored Fulham’s first
* Jeff Hendrick equalised at the second attempt only six minutes later
* Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrovic struck twice in three minutes
* It was 3-2 at the interval after James Tarkowski reduced the deficit
* Andre Schurrle sealed victory after Mitrovic hit a post
* Burnley dropped into the bottom three with only one point
* Fulham play at Brighton next; Burnley at home to Manchester United FULHAM 4 BURNLEY 2
Aug 26 (Reuters)- Two goals in three minutes by Aleksandar Mitrovic helped promoted Fulham to a first win of the Premier League campaign on Sunday when they beat Burnley 4-2 at Craven Cottage.
Jean Michael Seri, an Ivory Coast international who was another of the Londoners’ expensive close-season signings, opened the scoring in only the fourth minute but Jeff Hendrick soon equalised.
Mitrovic, signed from Newcastle after a loan period last season, struck in the 36th and 38th minutes before James Tarkowski cut the arrears to 3-2 by halftime.
Andre Schurrle scored late on to confirm Burnley’s drop into the bottom three. (Reporting by Steve Tongue, editing by Pritha Sarkar)