* Watford have to settle for 1-1 draw as Fulham hit back
* Gray struck after 90 seconds for the visitors
* Fulham’s Mitrovic grabbed second-half equaliser
* Serb now joint top Premier League scorer with fifth goal
* Mitrovic struck the bar with late header
* Watford cursed missed first-half chances
* Fulham visit Everton next, Watford away at Arsenal
Sept 22 (Reuters)- Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic hit the target again as they came from behind to earn a 1-1 home Premier League draw against a Watford side left cursing too many missed first-half chances at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
Watford’s best start to a top-flight campaign had looked set to continue as Andre Gray’s goal after 90 seconds, as he cashed in on poor Fulham defending, saw them take first-half command.
Javi Gracia’s team, unchanged for the sixth league game, showed why they have been the season’s revelation and looked set for a fifth win in six matches only to spurn several fine chances offered largely by inept home defending.
Yet Fulham were re-energised after the break with prolific Serbian striker Mitrovic becoming joint league top scorer with his fifth goal of the season in the 78th minute and almost grabbing the points with a late header that rattled the bar. (Reporting by Ian Chadband; Editing by Ken Ferris)