* Huddersfield earned vital 1-0 victory at home to Watford
* The hosts failed to register a shot on target for 90 minutes
* Tom Ince struck the winner as the game entered stoppage time
* Huddersfield moved seven points above the relegation zone
* Huddersfield play Everton next, Watford host Crystal Palace
April 14 (Reuters) - Tom Ince struck in stoppage time as Huddersfield Town beat Watford 1-0 to take a huge step towards Premier League survival on Saturday.
The hosts had managed only one goal in their previous five matches and were toothless against a Watford side who rarely looked ruffled and who actually created the better chances.
But Ince fired home from Mathias Jorgensen’s cut-back as the clock ticked past the 90-minute mark with what was Huddersfield’s only effort on target.
A huge cheer greeted the final whistle as Huddersfield moved up to 14th place, seven points above the relegation zone. Watford are all but safe in 12th spot. (Reporting by Martyn Herman, Editing by Neville Dalton)