* Huddersfield beat Newcastle 1-0 in their first top-flight home game for 45 years
* Australian Aaron Mooy fired Huddersfield ahead in the 50th minute
* Ayoze Perez missed a great chance to equalise in the 68th
* Promoted Huddersfield have two wins out of two; Newcastle two defeats
* Huddersfield host Southampton next, Newcastle are home to West Ham
Aug 20 (Reuters)- Promoted Huddersfield Town made it two wins out of two in the Premier League as a superb Aaron Mooy strike gave them a 1-0 win over Newcastle United on Sunday.
After their 3-0 win at Crystal Palace last week marked their return to the top flight after a 45-year absence, Australian Mooy fired them ahead with a curling shot in the 50th minute.
Newcastle, who also won promotion from the Championship last season, should have equalised in the 68th minute but Ayoze Perez fired over the bar from close range.
Rafa Benitez’s Newcastle remain without a point following their home loss to Tottenham Hotspur last week. (Reporting by Simon Evans; Editing by Toby Davis)