* Man City romped to a 5-0 victory over hapless Swansea
* David Silva opened the scoring, Raheem Sterling grabbed second
* Kevin De Bruyne netted a brilliant third from long distance
* Bernardo Silva and Gabriel Jesus completed the rout
* Man City next at West Ham, Swansea host Chelsea
April 22 (Reuters) - MANCHESTER CITY 5 SWANSEA 0
April 22 (Reuters) - Champions Manchester City kept their Premier League title party rolling with a thumping 5-0 win over Swansea City on Sunday as Kevin De Bruyne scored one of the goals of the season.
Swansea stayed 17th, four points above the relegation zone after 34 matches, while City move on to 90 points, still hoping to beat league records for the most points, wins and goals in a season.
Raheem Sterling set up David Silva for the opening goal after 12 minutes, with the England winger netting the second four minutes later from close range after Fabian Delph cut the ball across.
De Bruyne made it three after the break with a thunderous effort, Bernardo Silva grabbed the fourth by following up after Lukas Fabianski tipped Gabriel Jesus’s penalty on to the post, and Brazilian Jesus headed home the fifth late on. (Reporting by Rik Sharma, editing by Ed Osmond)