* Watford and Liverpool drew 3-3 at Vicarage Road
* Stefano Okaka fired Watford ahead in the eighth minute
* Sadio Mane equalised in the 29th after a slick move
* Abdoulaye Doucoure restored Watford’s lead
* Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah put Liverpool ahead
* Miguel Britos salvaged a point for Watford in stoppage time
* Liverpool next at home to Crystal Palace, Watford visit Bournemouth
Aug 12 (Reuters) - Watford defender Miguel Britos scrambled in a stoppage-time equaliser to grab a 3-3 draw against Liverpool in an absorbing Premier League encounter on Saturday.
Britos stabbed home at the death after Liverpool had come from 1-0 and 2-1 down to lead 3-2 thanks to a three-minute blitz in the second half, when new signing Mohamed Salah made an impact.
Former Chelsea winger Salah, who joined Liverpool from AS Roma during the close season, won a penalty converted by Roberto Firmino in the 54th minute and then bundled in the Brazilian’s lofted pass from close range.
Liverpool’s Sadio Mane scored a classy equaliser to cancel out striker Stefano Okaka’s early header for Watford, but midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure put the hosts 2-1 up in the first half after sloppy defending by Liverpool. (Writing by Zoran Milosavljevic; Editing by Toby Davis)