* Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Southampton 2-0
* Substitute Ivan Cavaleiro scored within two minutes of coming on
* Jonny Castro Otto added a second three minutes from time
* Wolves are unbeaten in five Premier League games
* Southampton have now lost four of their first seven
* Wolves are away to Crystal Palace next, Southampton host Chelsea WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 2 SOUTHAMPTON 0
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Substitute Ivan Cavaleiro swept home a superb goal two minutes after coming on and Jonny Castro added a second as Wolverhampton Wanderers beat struggling Southampton 2-0 in their Premier League clash at Molineux on Saturday.
Despite newcomers Wolves enjoying a fine start to the season and Southampton hovering just above the drop zone, the two sides cancelled each other out for much of the game, and it took some individual brilliance from Wolves winger Adama Traore to break the deadlock.
Brought on for Helder Costa early in the second half, Traore used his blistering pace and trickery to attack down the right before crossing to Raul Jimenez, who set up Cavaleiro to sweep the ball home in the 79th minute.
Castro wrapped up the three points for Wolves when he coolly collected Matt Doherty’s pass in the box and slotted it between the legs of Southampton keeper Alex McCarthy to condemn the Saints to their fourth loss in their opening seven games. (Reporting by Philip O’Connor, Editing by Neville Dalton)