NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Here is a round-up of this week’s celebrity magazines People, In Touch, Life and Style, Us Weekly and OK! Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
TOP STORY-IVANA TRUMP MARRIES
- Ivana Trump, 59, has wed actor Rossano Rubicondi, 35. The wedding cost nearly $3 million with over 400 guests including her ex-husband, Donald Trump, who hosted the event at his Mar-A-Lago estate in Florida. Trump wore three different pastel gowns throughout the day and daughter Ivanka, who appears with her father on the reality show “The Apprentice,” was her maid of honor - PEOPLE
- Trump had over 50 attendants at her fourth wedding - LIFE
- Rob Lowe and his wife are trading barbs with their ex-nanny after counter lawsuits were filed against each other. The actor and his spouse filed a lawsuit against Jessica Gibson. She then filed her own suit, accusing both Lowes of sexual harassment and behavior that was “offensive, insulting, unwelcome, mean, perverted, crude and lascivious” - PEOPLE
- Mischa Barton has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading no contest to drunk driving. The actress must also complete a three-month alcohol-education class and pay a $2,000 fine - IN TOUCH
- Richie Sambora is facing 18 months in jail if convicted of driving drunk with his young daughter in the car. A police officer says his department has recommended that the musician be charged with DUI and child endangerment - IN TOUCH
- Pop star Paula Abdul has dropped out of an April 21 concert in New York City as part of the “Today” show’s annual concert series. “She didn’t want to sing live,” an insider says. “She didn’t feel up to the challenge” - OK!
- Actor Matthew Perry has plunked down more than $4 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills. The three-bedroom, 3.5-bath house boasts stunning views of the surrounding mountains - LIFE
- Miley Cyrus has inked a deal for an autobiography. An insider says the teen pop star has struck the multimillion-dollar deal with Disney Books and the publishers are hunting for a ghostwriter - OK!
- Nadine Velazquez is releasing a fitness DVD. “I get asked a lot about my workout and what I do for my backside,” the actress says - IN TOUCH
- Brittany Snow has admitted that she struggled with anorexia for nine years, and couldn’t have finally beaten it without the support of best friend Sophia Bush. “Sophia gives really, really good advice,” the 22-year-old actress says - US
- Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she battled post-partum depression after welcoming her second child, son Moses, in 2006. “I didn’t know I had it until after it was over,” the Oscar-winning actress says. “I just didn’t know what was wrong with me” - US
- “I’m not a big drinker. I puke every single time I get drunk. On my birthday, I’ll go out, but I’ll probably not go out again until my next birthday, which is kind of depressing. I’m tired at night, and I don’t have that energy” - actress Amanda Bynes - OK!.
Reporting by Mark Porter; editing by Patricia Reaney