52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sinopharm Group Says Entered Procurement Framework Agreement With Natong Group Co
Sinopharm Group Announces Acquisition Of Chengda Fangyuan By Guoda Drugstores
Sinopharm Group Says Will Form JV Co With CNBG, Guangdong Medi-World & Others
Sinopharm Group Company Limited is principally engaged in the distribution of pharmaceutical products and medical equipment. The Company operates through three business segments. The Pharmaceutical Distribution segment is engaged in the distribution of medicines, medicine devices and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, other distributors, retail drug stores and clinics. The Retail Pharmacy segment is engaged in the operation of medicine chain stores. The Other Business segment is engaged in the distribution of laboratory supplies, the manufacture and distribution of chemical reagents, as well as the production and sales of pharmaceutical products. The Company is also engaged in the provision of pharmaceutical logistics services and property rental business in China through its subsidiaries.
Biotechnology & Drugs
No. 1001 Zhongshan West Road
Executive Chairman of the Board and Deputy Secretary of Party Committee
President, Executive Director
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A coronavirus vaccine candidate developed by China National Pharmaceutical Group (Sinopharm) could be ready for public use by the end of this year, state media reported on Wednesday, ahead of a previous expectation it may become available in 2021.
Chinese state-owned pharmaceutical company Sinopharm has begun Phase III clinical trials of a COVID-19 vaccine in Abu Dhabi using up to 15,000 volunteers, the government in the capital of the United Arab Emirates said on Thursday.
Chinese state-owned pharmaceutical company Sinopharm has begun phase 3 clinical trials of a COVID-19 vaccine in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the Abu Dhabi government media office said on Thursday.
* ENTERED JV AGREEMENT WITH CHINA NATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP
China National Biotec Group (CNBG) said on Wednesday it has completed construction of a new plant for coronavirus vaccines, doubling its capacity to more than 200 million doses a year, as it prepares late-stage trials of its potential COVID-19 shots.
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH SINOPHARM GROUP CO LTD'S TESTING ARM ON PRODUCTION OF MEDICAL PROTECTION GEAR Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2MMayle Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* QTRLY TOTAL OPERATING REVENUE RMB94.40 BILLION VERSUS RMB95.18 BILLION
* AGREED THAT SINOPHARM GROUP WILL BE ONE OF DISTRIBUTORS OF CERTAIN OF GROUP'S BIOPHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SINOPHARM GROUP CO LTD- FY OPERATING INCOME RMB 52.05 BILLION VERSUS RMB 43.12 BILLION
* SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH SINOPHARM FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT OF SANITARY PRODUCTS, FROM AND TO CHINA
Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd:
* SINOPHARM GROUP CO LTD PROPOSES ISSUE OF CORPORATE BONDS IN PRC
* ANTICIPATES GROUP'S PERFORMANCE FOR Q1 ENDING 31 MARCH 2020 MAY DECLINE SIGNIFICANTLY ON A YEAR-ON-YEAR BASIS
China's pharmaceutical products distributor Sinopharm Group Co Ltd <1099.HK> said on Friday it plans to issue HK$4.07 billion ($523.66 million) worth of H shares to raise capital for the expansion of its distribution and retail network.
Pharmaceutical products distributor Sinopharm Group Co Ltd said late on Wednesday it would buy 60 percent of a medical devices distributor from the controlling parent company for 5.11 billion yuan ($765.4 million), as it aims to expand market share in its medical device...
* QTRLY TOTAL OPERATING REVENUE RMB72.69 BILLION VERSUS RMB68.42 BILLION
* EXPECTS Q1 NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO RECORD DECLINE OF ABOUT 30%
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB 5.28 BILLION VERSUS RMB 4.65 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOARD RESOLVED TO PROPOSE ISSUE OF CORPORATE BONDS IN PRC; ISSUE SIZE OF NO MORE THAN RMB10 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* 9-month net profit attributable to equity holders of co RMB 3.66 billion versus RMB3.60 billion
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.