52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi's NCB Q2 Profit Rises
Saudi's NCB Board Proposes 1.1 Riyals /Share H1 Dividend
Saudi's National Commercial Bank Q1 Profit Rises
National Commercial Bank SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based bank. It operates under the following segments: Retail, which provides banking services, including lending and current accounts in addition to products in compliance with Shariah rules, to individuals and private banking customers; Corporate, which provides banking services including conventional credit-related products and financing products in compliance with Shariah rules to small sized businesses, medium and large establishments and companies; Treasury, which provides a range of treasury and correspondent banking products and services, including money market and foreign exchange, to the Group’s clients, in addition to carrying out investment and trading activities and managing liquidity risk, market risk and credit risk; Capital Market, which provides wealth management, asset management, investment banking and shares brokerage services, as well as International, which comprises banking services provided outside Saudi Arabia.
Money Center Banks
King Abdulaziz Street, Balad Area
Mansour Bin Saleh Al Maiman
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Lama Ahmed Ghazzaoui
Head - Finance Group
Bleihid N. Al Bleihid
Head, Human Resources Group
Fouad Bin Abdullah Al Harbi
Head of Compliance Department
Nayef Bin Safouk Al Bashir Al Morshed
Head, Risk Group / Head, Risk Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Arabia is setting the stage for a blockbuster listing of state oil giant Saudi Aramco in Riyadh, relying on easy credit for retail investors and pushing rich locals to invest with cash held abroad to achieve a $2 trillion valuation target.
* Saudi banks decline * GASCO drops as it trades ex-dividend * Property shares weak in Dubai * 23 of thirty stocks fall in Egypt By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 15 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock index fell sharply on Tuesday with all its banking shares declining ahead of third-quarter...
Most Gulf stock markets were lower on Tuesday with banking stocks weighing in Saudi Arabia.
* Bank shares slip on Saudi market * But Qatar banks rise, boosting main index * Arabtec jumps on Trojan merger plan * Lender CIB leads losses in Egyptian blue chips By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 13 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks fell on Sunday led by banks,...
U.S. financial services firm Guggenheim Partners' venture in Dubai said on Sunday it has hired Goldman Sachs banker Omar Abu Innab to lead investment banking coverage and new client acquisitions for the Middle East and North Africa.
* Saudi falls in six of seven sessions this month * SABIC extends losses after Fitch downgrade * Lender CIB weighs on Egypt * Banks slip in Abu Dhabi, Qatar * But financials boost Dubai * By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 9 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets traded...
Saudi Arabia's Samba Financial Group is set to raise $1 billion in five-year bonds, a document issued by one of the banks on the deal showed on Wednesday.
* SABIC slides as goes ex-dividend * All property shares slide in Dubai * 26 of 30 stocks on Egypt index fall * Financial shares weak in Qatar By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 17 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian shares fell on Tuesday, with petrochemical stocks under pressure...
* Most Banks rise in Saudi * Lender FAB boosts Abu Dhabi * Financials, property aid Dubai * Industries Qatar, QNB lift Qatar By Shakeel Ahmad Sept 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were supported by domestic funds on Monday after top oil producer Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE...
All Saudi Aramco’s listing advisers are equal, at least in name. The oil giant has hired nine banks to lead its revived initial public offering and given them the grand-sounding title of global coordinator, Reuters reported on Wednesday. That means they all get bragging...
* Banks weigh as Saudi index falls for third day * Qatar snaps four-day winning streak * Egypt’s Eastern extends gains on dividend * Financials drag on Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam Sept 12 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks widened losses on Thursday, having hit an eight-month...
Saudi Aramco has hired nine banks as joint global coordinators to lead its planned initial public offering (IPO), slated to be the world's largest, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
* 163 stocks fall in Saudi, 19 rise * Qatar rises for a fourth day * Financials boost Qatar * Property weighs on Dubai * Egypt's Eastern Co gains on FY dividend By Maqsood Alam Sept 11 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell to an eight-month low on Wednesday as a slowing...
Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE> has picked banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc and JPMorgan Chase & Co for top roles on its planned initial public offering (IPO), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* Citi, Goldman Sachs may be managers - sources (Recasts, adds details on staggered local listing)
* Saudi index sees biggest gain in nearly 3 months * All Saudi lenders ended higher * In Egypt 23 of thirty stocks slide * Emirates NBD extends gains on foreign ownership * Qatar ends four-day winning streak By Ateeq Shariff Sept 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
The Saudi Arabian stock market fell for a third straight session on Sunday as banks extended losses while other major Gulf markets were mixed.
* All Saudi banks fall * Egypt hits 4-month high * Financials boost Egypt * Emaar aids Dubai By Ateeq Shariff Aug 28 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell sharply on Wednesday with all its banking shares dropping as receding fund inflows dampened investor appetite...
Gulf stocks shed value in early trading on Sunday after global stocks and oil prices slid last week amid a further escalation of the U.S.-China trade war.
* Eight of 11 Saudi banks fall * Savola extends losses on lower Q2 Profit * DP World closes lower after jumping as much as 5% * Dubai hits to its lowest in a month * Emaar Misr continues to slide after law suit By Maqsood Alam Aug 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.