52 Week Range
As of on the Taiwan Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
MediaTek Says Oct Sales Up 38.3% Y/Y
MediaTek's Sept Sales Up 61.2% Y/Y
MediaTek Says August Sales Up 42.0% Y/Y
MediaTek Inc is principally engaged in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of multimedia integrated circuit (IC) chipsets. The Company’s principal products include mobile communication chipsets, tablet computer chips, bluetooth chips, wireless local area network (WLAN) chips, global positioning system (GPS) chips, optical storage chipsets, digital versatile disk (DVD) player single chips, high integrated digital television control chips, artificial intelligence Internet of Things device single chips, automotive electronic chipsets and others. The Company is also involved in the provision of related design, testing, maintenance and technological consultancy services. The Company's products are mainly used in mobile phones, digital TVs, personal computer systems, digital home appliances, wearable devices and Internet of Things products. It mainly distributes its products in domestic and overseas markets.
Dusing Road 1, HsinChu Science Park
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Deputy General Manager
Chief Human Resource Officer, Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
MediaTek Inc on Tuesday released a new smartphone chip that aims to bring 5G connectivity to lower-priced devices and a new chip for Chromebooks to try to meet the booming demand for low-cost laptops in the education market.
Taiwanese chip designer MediaTek Inc said on Friday it had applied to the U.S. government for permission to continue supplying China's Huawei after new U.S. curbs take effect in mid-September amid rising China-U.S. tensions.
Taiwanese chip designer MediaTek Inc <2454.TW> said on Friday it had applied to the U.S. government for permission to continue supplying China's Huawei after new U.S. curbs take effect in mid-September amid rising China-U.S. tensions.
A U.S. Commerce Department official who served as a liaison to businesses is joining Taiwan-based chip supplier MediaTek Inc <2454.TW> as a top lobbyist as the company seeks to ramp up its presence in Washington, a source familiar with the matter said.
Taiwan-based chip supplier MediaTek Inc on Wednesday released a new 5G chip for fast, high-end smartphones that aims to take on much larger rival Qualcomm Inc.
Apple Inc considered tapping Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and MediaTek Inc along with existing vendor Intel Corp to supply modem chips for 2019 iPhones, according to an Apple executive's testimony at the trial between Qualcomm Inc and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Friday...
* Says it will use undistributed profit to pay cash dividend of T$7.5 per share to shareholders for 2017
* SAYS Q1 CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME OF T$2.660 BILLION ($89.79 million)
* SAYS U.S. BAN ON SALES TO ZTE HAS NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON COMPANY'S OPERATIONS IN THE SHORT-TERM, AND IT IS NOT BENEFITING FROM THE MATTER, CLARIFYING MEDIA REPORTS Source text for Eikon in Chinese: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS MARCH SALES AT T$20.1 BILLION ($688.12 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HaTBQ1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.2100 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS THERE HAS BEEN NO DISCUSSION OR CONTACT BETWEEN BROADCOM AND MEDIATEK CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF SUCH MEDIA CLAIMS, CLARIFYING MEDIA REPORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT AND CHINA MOBILE LTD TO DEVELOP 5G DEVICES FOR PRE-COMMERCIAL LAUNCH IN 2019 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2oy6rN8 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN SALES AT T$16.835 BILLION ($574.28 million) Source text on Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.3150 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS TO INVEST T$830.0 MILLION ($28.48 million) IN UNIT HFI INNOVATION INC
* SAYS NEW CEO LIH SHYNG (RICK) TSAI EFFECTIVE ON FEB 1, REPLACING MK TSAI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS DEC SALES DOWN 12.65 PERCENT Y/Y Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS DISPOSES 1.22 MILLION MEDIATEK SHARES AT T$287.6 EACH, TOTAL AMOUNT T$350.87 MILLION ($11.73 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.9120 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says unit Gaintech Co. Limited invests $20 million in China Walden Venture Investments III, L.P.
* Says unit Nephos Cayman Co. Limited plans to buy back 20.5 percent stake in Nephos (Hefei) Co. Ltd from Hefei Venture Capital Fund Ltd, at the price of up to $49 million in total
* SAYS NOV SALES AT T$20.7 BILLION ($689.52 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.0210 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.