52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CCM Trust (Cayman) Limited Sells H-Shares In CICC On Nov 3 - HKEX Filing
CICC's Trading Of A-Shares To Debut On Nov 2 In Shanghai
China International Capital Posts 9-Mth Profit Attributable Of RMB4.89 Bln
China International Capital Corp Ltd is a China-based company mainly provides investment banking services to domestic and overseas enterprises, institutions and individuals. The Company mainly operates its businesses through six segments. The Investment Banking segment mainly provides equity financing, debt and structured financing and financial consulting services for enterprises and institutions. The Stock segment mainly provides comprehensive financial services for stock business to professional investors. The Fixed Income segment mainly provides interest rate and foreign exchange, credit business, securitization business, derivatives and futures business. The Investment Management segment is mainly engaged in asset management business, fund management business and private equity investment fund business. The Wealth Management segment mainly provides wealth management products and services. The Research segment mainly provides research services to customers.
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Chairman of the Management Committee
King Fung Wong
Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Management Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Committee
Chief Technology Officer, Head of Information Technology Department
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC), the country's oldest investment bank, will kick off its Shanghai public share sale on Wednesday, seeking to raise an estimated $1 billion for expansion.
Hong Kong-listed China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said on Monday it will conduct price consultation with investors this week ahead of a Shanghai listing, as the Chinese investment bank seeks fresh capital for expansion.
* Says it publicly criticised CICC Financial Trading Limited (CICCFT) and China International Capital Corporation Limited (CICCL) for breaches of the Code on Takeovers and Mergers Source text in English: https://bit.ly/37MGLCI Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong...
* RECEIVED LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM CSRC ON CO'S APPLICATION FOR A SHARE OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF EPIDEMIC CAUSED BY NOVEL CORONAVIRUS FIRST EGM OF CO POSTPONED TO FEB 28
China's securities regulator said it has reprimanded two China International Capital Corporation Ltd bankers for improperly altering documents for a company they were advising for a listing on China's new technology board.
* ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING HAS BOUGHT 117.08 MLN H-SHARE OF CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL AT AVERAGE HK$15.5 PER SHARE ON FEB 14 - HKEX FILING
* RECEIVED REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP LTD FROM CSRC
* SAYS TO ISSUE SECOND TRANCHE OF 2018 NON-PUBLICLY ISSUED CORPORATE BONDS WORTH UP TO 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.65 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qNsGzP Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2765 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS TO ISSUE 5-YEAR BONDS WORTH 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($159.05 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H9F1ta Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2875 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) said its biggest shareholder, Central Huijin Investment Co, has put up for sale a roughly 9.5 percent stake in the company worth about 5 billion yuan ($796.80 million).
* SHAREHOLDER OFFERED TO PUBLICLY SELL ITS 398.5 MILLION DOMESTIC SHARES IN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO WELCOMES INVESTMENT LED BY CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LIMITED
* IFEL TO SELL IFEL UNDERLYING ASSETS FOR RMB1.60 BILLION TO CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION LTD
* MAANA SAYS RAISES $28 MILLION FROM CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORP, EIGHT SQUARE CAPITAL AND NEW INVESTORS INCLUDE, ACCENTURE VENTURES, AND SINO CAPITAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.