52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Takeda Announces Compelling Data From Phase 2 Trial Of Pevonedistat Plus Azacitidine In Patients With Higher-Risk MDS
U.S. FDA Approves Takeda's Alunbrig As A First-Line Treatment For Patients With Rare Form Of Lung Cancer
Phathom Pharma On May 5, Entered Into A Commercial Supply Agreement With Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the pharmaceutical business. The Company is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, General medical products, quasi drugs and healthcare products in Japan and overseas. The Company's research and development functions are concentrated in four areas of oncology (cancer), digestive system diseases, rare diseases and neurology (neuropsychiatric diseases), as well as two business units of plasma fractionation products and vaccines. The Company is engaged in the improvement of pipelines at research and development centers located mainly in Japan and the United States.
4F, 2-1-1, Nihombashihon-cho
Independent Chairman of the Executive Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Director
President of Japan Pharma Business Unit, President of Subsidiary, Director
Andrew S. Plump
President of Research & Development, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TAKEDA ANNOUNCES COMPELLING DATA FROM THE PHASE 2 TRIAL OF PEVONEDISTAT PLUS AZACITIDINE IN PATIENTS WITH HIGHER-RISK MDS
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd will be allowed to keep a drug used to treat bowel disease because changes in the market have removed the need to sell it to allay EU antitrust concerns over last year's acquisition of Shire plc.
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd will not be required to sell a biologic drug, a concession made to address EU antitrust concerns over its 2018 bid to buy Shire, because market condition have changed, EU regulators said on Thursday.
* U.S. FDA APPROVES TAKEDA’S ALUNBRIG® (BRIGATINIB) AS A FIRST-LINE TREATMENT OPTION FOR PATIENTS DIAGNOSED WITH RARE AND SERIOUS FORM OF LUNG CANCER
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd could start a clinical trial as early as July for a potential treatment of COVID-19 that is based on antibodies from recovered patients' blood, company executives said on Wednesday.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co booked a surprise operating profit and forecast that income would triple this business year as hefty acquisition costs related to last year's $59 billion Shire takeover recede.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd said on Wednesday it had posted a full-year operating profit, surprising analysts who had expected it to make a loss on the hefty costs that came with last year's $59 billion takeover of Shire Plc.
* PHATHOM PHARMACEUTICALS INC - ON MAY 5, ENTERED INTO A COMMERCIAL SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
* TAKEDA ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR MOBOCERTINIB (TAK-788) FOR THE TREATMENT OF NSCLC PATIENTS WITH EGFR EXON 20 INSERTION MUTATIONS
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd <4502.T> said it would sell up to $670 million of over-the-counter drug operations in Europe to pare debt ahead of its full-year earnings announcement.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co <4502.T> said it would sell selected over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical products that are sold in Europe to Orifarm Group.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co said it would sell selected over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical products that are sold in Europe to Orifarm Group.
Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd plans to sell its consumer health unit for around 400 billion yen ($3.72 billion), Nikkei Business reported.
* PROTHERA BIOLOGICS AND TAKEDA ENTER GLOBAL LICENSING AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP NOVEL PLASMA-DERIVED THERAPY BASED ON INTER-ALPHA INHIBITOR PROTEINS (IAIP)
Johnson & Johnson said on Friday it abandoned plans to buy Takeda Pharmaceutical’s surgical patch product TachoSil, citing regulatory issues.
Johnson & Johnson has abandoned plans to buy Takeda Pharmaceutical’s surgical patch product TachoSil, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
* EUROPEAN COMMISSION APPROVES TAKEDA’S ALUNBRIG® (BRIGATINIB) AS A FIRST-LINE TREATMENT FOR ALK+ NSCLC
* GLOBAL PLASMA LEADERS COLLABORATE TO ACCELERATE DEVELOPMENT OF POTENTIAL COVID-19 HYPERIMMUNE THERAPY
* EVOTEC AND TAKEDA ENTER INTO MULTI-YEAR GENE THERAPY RESEARCH ALLIANCE
* ADOPTS EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION RECOUPMENT POLICY Source text: https://bit.ly/2QYOq9E Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rocky Swift)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.