52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bridgestone Corp - Shuichi Ishibashi To Become CEO, Group CEO After Annual Shareholders Meeting At End-March
Bridgestone Joins International Space Exploration Mission With Jaxa & Toyota
Bridgestone To Buy Back Up To 7.6 Percent Of Its Stock Worth 200 Billion Yen Through Dec 23
BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION is a Japan-based company principally engaged in the tire business. The Company operates its business through two business segments. Tire segment is involved in the provision of tire tubes for passenger cars, trucks, buses, construction and mining vehicles, industrial vehicles, agricultural machinery, aircraft and motorcycles. The Segment also provides tire related products, retread materials and related technologies, automobile maintenance and repair services, as well as tire raw materials. Diversification segment provides chemical products, such as automobile related parts, urethane foam and related goods, electronic precision parts, industrial materials related goods and building materials related products, roofing materials, as well as sports goods, such as golf balls and golf clubs. The Segment also provides bicycles and bicycle-related products and conducts finance business.
Tokyo Square Garden, 3-1-1, Kyobashi
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Chairman of BIOC
President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman, Representative Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary
Executive Vice President, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
TomTom will remain independent and grow its core digital maps business, its CEO said on Tuesday after the company agreed to sell its fleet management business to Japan's Bridgestone for 910 million euros ($1 billion).
TomTom, the Dutch navigation and digital maps company, said on Tuesday it has agreed to sell its Telematics, or the fleet data business, to Bridgestone for 910 million euros ($1.03 billion).
* GOODYEAR, BRIDGESTONE JOIN FORCES TO FORM U.S. NATIONAL TIRE DISTRIBUTOR
* Says it completed retirement of 51.6 million common shares (6.9 percent stake), on Jan. 19
* Says it repurchased 654,700 shares for 3.3 billion yen in total, from Dec. 1 to Dec. 7
* Says it bought back 3.5 million shares for 17.75 billion yen in total from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30
* Says it repurchased 2 million shares of its common stock for 10.56 billion yen in total from Oct. 1 to Oct. 31
* Says it bought back 1.4 million shares for 6.55 billion yen in total from Sept. 1 to Sept. 30
* Says it repurchased 3.6 million shares for 17.22 billion yen in total, in August
Aug 6 (Gracenote) - Scores from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at the par-70 course on Sunday in Akron, Ohio -16 Hideki Matsuyama (Japan) 69 67 67 61 -11 Zach Johnson (U.S.) 69 67 65 68 -10 Charley Hoffman (U.S.) 68 69 67 66 -8 Thomas Pieters (Belgium) 65 70 66 71 -7 Paul...
Aug 5 (Gracenote) - Scores from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at the par-70 course on Saturday in Akron, Ohio -9 Thomas Pieters (Belgium) 65 70 66 Zach Johnson (U.S.) 69 67 65 -8 Scott Hend (Australia) 70 69 63 -7 Hideki Matsuyama (Japan) 69 67 67 -6 Rory McIlroy (Britain...
Aug 4 (Gracenote) - Scores from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at the par-70 course on Friday in Akron, Ohio -7 Jimmy Walker (U.S.) 68 65 -5 Thomas Pieters (Belgium) 65 70 -4 Hideki Matsuyama (Japan) 69 67 Zach Johnson (U.S.) 69 67 Rory McIlroy (Britain) 67 69 -3 Jason...
Aug 3 (Gracenote) - Scores from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at the par-70 course on Thursday in Akron, Ohio -5 Thomas Pieters (Belgium) 65 -4 Russell Knox (Britain) 66 -3 Kevin Kisner (U.S.) 67 Ross Fisher (Britain) 67 Bubba Watson (U.S.) 67 Jordan Spieth (U.S.) 67...
* Says it repurchased 3.4 million shares for 16.23 billion yen in total from July 1 to July 31
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" -R&I
* Bridgestone HosePower announces acquisition of Seattle-based Fittings, Inc.
* Says it repurchased 2.7 million shares for 13.16 billion yen in total, from June 1 to June 30
* Says it bought back 2.9 million shares for 13.66 billion yen in total from May 1 to May 31
* Says it bought 5.5 million shares back for 24.47 billion yen in April
* Bridgestone will issue 150 billion yen in straight bonds, with plans to use proceeds for acquisitions, capital investment and a stock buyback - Nikkei
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.