52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Baoshan Iron & Steel's Controlling Shareholder To Sell 2.2% Stake To Shougang Group
Baoshan Iron & Steel's H1 Net Profit Down 38.2% Y/Y
Baoshan Iron & Steel's 2018 Net Profit Up 12.5 Percent Y/Y
Baoshan Iron & Steel Co.,Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacture and trading of iron and steel products. The Company’s main steel products include cold-rolled carbon steel, hot-rolled carbon steel, steel pipe products and other steel products. The products of the Company are applied in various industries, including automobile, home electric appliance, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, energy and transportation, among others. The Company also involves in possessing and delivery business, chemical industry, information technology (IT), financial business and electronic commerce related to the iron and steel business. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets.
Baosteel Command Center
No. 885 Fujin Road, Baoshan District
Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
General Manager, Director
Executive Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Expects 2019 revenue 273.1 bln yuan vs 304.78 bln yuan in 2018
China's Baoshan Iron and Steel Co Ltd (Baosteel) posted a net 45.7 percent drop in profit in the first quarter from a year ago, its first negative growth since 2015, as higher raw material prices and weak auto demand crimped profitability.
* Slow auto sales, infrastructure investment weigh on consumption
China's iron ore demand has already peaked and is expected to stay flat, an official of the country's biggest listed steelmaker, Baoshan Iron & Steel Co, said on Thursday.
China's Baoshan Iron & Steel Co Ltd, the largest listed steel maker in the country, reported a 62.2 percent surge on first-half net profit on firm steel prices, but warned about the risks of trade protectionism in the second half.
* SAYS IT HAS INVESTED 888 MILLION YUAN ($134.24 million) TO BUY SHANGHAI BAOSIGHT SOFTWARE'S A-SHARE CONVERTIBLE BONDS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Ap0h9Y Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6150 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* China Oct factory output rises at weakest pace in 4 mths -survey
* Says it plans to buy 10 percent stake in Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank for 4.6 billion yuan ($701.51 million) from ANZ
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.