52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kweichow Moutai's 9-Month Net Profit Up 23.1% Y/Y At 30.5 Bln Yuan
Shanghai Exchange Filing Shows Block Trade Of Kweichow Moutai's Shares Involving 132.1 Mln Yuan
Kweichow Moutai's 6-Month Net Profit Up 26.56% Y/Y At 19.95 Bln Yuan
Kweichow Moutai Co., Ltd. is a China-based company, principally engaged in the production and distribution of Moutai liquor series products. The Company's main products portfolio consists of Kweichow Mountai liquors and other liquor series, including Moutai Prince liquors, Moutai Ying Bin Chiew and Laimao liquors. The Company distributes its products within domestic market and to overseas markets.
Moutai Town, Renhuai City
Chairman of the Board, General Manager
Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Kweichow Moutai’s investors are channelling their inner Carl Icahn. Scrappy shareholders somewhat successfully challenged the Chinese distilling behemoth, echoing the U.S. activist’s tilts at titans such as Apple. The state-backed company opted to sidestep a vote and cap...
Chinese luxury liquor maker Kweichow Moutai Co posted a 30 percent rise in its 2018 profit thanks to solid demand for the country's most reputable premium spirit.
China shares fell on Monday as cooling demand ate into profits for industrial and consumer firms, adding to investors' concerns about the slowing economy.
Chinese luxury liquor maker Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd, a bellwether for the country's big spenders, posted its weakest quarterly profit growth since 2015, sending its share tumbling on Monday.
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 38.9 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HU5I4y Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 109.99 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 62.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2umedQr Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT TO RISE 58 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 16.7 BILLION YUAN ($2.64 billion) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BDlutk Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3156 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS TO INCREASE MOUTAI LIQUOR'S MARKET SUPPLY BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS TO COPE WITH CONSUMER NEEDS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2md9Fp4 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Chinese liquor maker Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd said on Thursday it expects revenue to have jumped 50 percent this year but added that sales growth would moderate sharply in 2018, with the firm aiming for a rise of at least 10 percent.
* SAYS IT SEES MOUTAI SALES VOLUME TO RISE ABOUT 34 PERCENT Y/Y IN 2017
* China's Kweichow Moutai says 2017 revenues expected to be above 60 billion yuan ($9.15 billion), profit expected to rise around 58 percent y/y Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5560 Chinese yuan) (Reporting By Adam Jourdan and Wang Jing)
* FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF KWEICHOW MOUTAI'S 2.94 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 1.91 BILLION YUAN ($291.47 million) ON DEC 27 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5530 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS PRODUCTION EXPANSION PROJECT WITH INVESTMENT OF ABOUT 3.56 BILLION YUAN ($538.29 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AeuPw4 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6135 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to sell Moutai liquor of more than 28,000 tonnes in 2018
* China's wider luxury market rebounding - analysts (Recasts, adds analyst comments, share price move)
China's blue-chip index powered to a 28-month high on Thursday as stellar earnings reports from companies such as liquor maker Moutai lifted sentiment, despite further rises in bond yields signalling tighter liquidity.
* Says 9-month net profit up 60.3 percent y/y at 20.0 billion yuan ($3.01 billion)
* China's largest liquor maker Kweichow Moutai at record high
* Says it and partners plan to boost finance JV's capital to 2.5 billion yuan ($371.03 million) from 800 million yuan
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.