52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cansino Biologics Says Recombinant Novel Coronavirus Vaccine Got Military Specially-Needed Drug Approval
Cansino Biologics Got Clinical Trial Application Approval For Recombinant Novel Coronavirus Vaccine
Canadian clinical trials to test CanSino Biologics Covid-19 vaccine candidate
CANSINO BIOLOGICS INC., formerly Tianjin CanSino Biotechnology Inc., is a China-based company principally engaged in the research and development, manufacture and commercialization of vaccine products for human use. The Company’s core products consist of two vaccine candidates, namely MCV4 candidate and MCV2 candidate. The Company mainly operates its business in the domestic market.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, General Manager
Shou Bai Chao
Chief Operating Officer, Deputy General Manager, Executive Director
Senior Vice President, Deputy General Manager, Executive Director
Senior Vice President, Deputy General Manager
Chief Scientific Officer, Deputy General Manager, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Chinese vaccine developer CanSino Biologics is in talks with Russia, Brazil, Chile and Saudi Arabia to launch a Phase III trial of its experimental COVID-19 vaccine, its co-founder said on Saturday.
China's military has received the greenlight to use a COVID-19 vaccine candidate developed by its research unit and CanSino Biologics <6185.HK> after clinical trials proved it was safe and showed some efficacy, the company said on Monday.
* RECOMBINANT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS VACCINE GOT MILITARY SPECIALLY-NEEDED DRUG APPROVAL WITH A VALID PERIOD FOR 1 YEAR
* CANSINO BIOLOGICS AND PRECISION NANOSYSTEMS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO CO-DEVELOP A COVID-19 RNA VACCINE
* GOT CLINICAL TRIAL APPLICATION APPROVAL FOR RECOMBINANT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS VACCINE (ADENOVIRUS TYPE 5 VECTOR) FROM HEALTH CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
China's CanSino Biologics Inc <6185.HK>, the company behind one of the few coronavirus vaccine candidates already in clinical trials, is collaborating with Canada's National Research Council to "pave the way" for future trials in Canada, the research council said on Tuesday.
* COLLABORATION WITH NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL OF CANADA TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIAL FOR RECOMBINANT COVID-19 VACCINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
China's CanSino Biologics Inc , the company behind one of the few coronavirus vaccine candidates already in clinical trials, is collaborating with Canada's National Research Council to "pave the way" for future trials in Canada, the research council said on Tuesday.
* CANSINO BIOLOGICS INC- APPLICATION FOR PROPOSED ISSUE OF A SHARES OF CO APPROVED BY LISTING COMMITTEE FOR SCI-TECH INNOVATION BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INFORMED BY LAV MANAGEMENT THAT ALL CO'S OWNED BY LAV ENTITIES TO DISPOSE OF 4.108% OF TOTAL ISSUED H SHARES OF CO
* RECOMBINANT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS DISEASE VACCINE (ADENOVIRUS TYPE 5 VECTOR) APPROVED FOR CLINICAL TRIAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* CO & INSTITUTE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, ACADEMY OF MILITARY MEDICAL SCIENCES JOINTLY DEVELOPING RECOMBINANT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.