52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yamaha Completes Share Buyback
Yamaha Corp To Buy Back Up To 5 Million Shares Worth 20 Billion Yen Through July 31
R&I upgrades Yamaha's rating to "A+" and announces stable rating outlook -R&I
Yamaha Corporation is a manufacturer of a line of musical instruments. The Company operates in two business segments. The Musical Instrument segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of pianos and electronic musical instruments, music school management and music dissemination activities, music dissemination activities, music score publishing business, music distribution business, music publishing business, as well as production business. The Audio Equipment segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of audio equipment, professional audio equipment and information communication equipment. The other business includes electronic device business, automotive interior parts business, factory automation equipment business, golf equipment business and resort business.
10-1, Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku
President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Director of Brand Strategy, Chairman of Subsidiary, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Operation, Chief Director of Business, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instruments & Audio Production
Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instruments & Audio Sales
Executive Officer, Senior Director of Marketing in Main Brand Strategy Unit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says it will retire 5.7 million shares (2.9 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on June 26
* Says it will apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the current Japan-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Says it completed repurchase of 5.7 million shares of its common stock, for 25 billion yen in total, as of March 23
Italian MotoGP great Valentino Rossi has signed a two-year contract extension that will keep him at the factory Yamaha team into his 40s.
KTM will replace Yamaha as partners to the French-run Tech3 MotoGP team from 2019, the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer said on Monday.
* Says it bought back 1.6 million shares for 7.32 billion yen, from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28
Malaysia's Hafizh Syahrin will race for the Tech3 Yamaha team in MotoGP this season as a replacement for unwell German rider Jonas Folger.
* Says it repurchased 1.5 million shares of its common stock for 6.66 billion yen in total from Jan. 1 to Jan. 31
Spanish MotoGP rider Maverick Vinales has extended his contract with Yamaha for two more seasons until the end of 2020, the Japanese manufacturer said on Wednesday.
* Says it repurchased 1.7 million shares for 6.82 billion yen in total, from Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017
* Says it sells 8 million shares (2.3 percent voting power) of Yamaha Motor Co Ltd and gain on sale of investment securities is 25.82 billion yen
* Says it plans to buy back up to 7 million shares (3.7 percent stake) for up to 25 billion yen in total, during the period from Dec. 1 to May 31, 2018
* Says it will sell 8 million shares (2.3 percent voting rights) of Yamaha Motor Co Ltd, on Dec. 4
Marc Marquez sealed his fourth MotoGP title at the Valencia Grand Prix on Sunday. Here is a list of premier class champions since 1990:
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" – R&I
Yamaha have ruled out replacing injured Italian Valentino Rossi at this weekend's San Marino Grand Prix at Misano.
* Yamaha to purchase assets of Kracor Inc rotational molding Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to set up a wholly owned instrument parts manufacture unit in Indonesia, named as PT Yamaha Musical Products Asia, in March
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.