52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ANZ Announces Sale Of UDC Finance To Shinsei Bank For NZ$762 Mln
Shinsei Bank Ltd - To Acquire Stocks Of UDC Finance Limited To Make It A Wholly-Owned Subsidiary
Shinsei Bank Ltd - To Buy Back Up To 8.88% Of Own Shares Worth 20.5 Billion Yen Through March 31
Shinsei Bank, Limited is a Japan-based bank, mainly engaged in the provision of financial products and services. The Company operates in four business segments. The Corporate segment provides various financial products and services to businesses and public companies, credit trading-related financial products and services, asset backed investment, and advisory service, among others. The Financial Market segment provides financial products and services to financial companies, and foreign exchange, derivatives, equity-related and other capital market businesses, as well as alternative investment, wealth management. The Personal segment provides personal financial trading business and service, consumer loan, special credit purchase mediation, credit card, credit guarantee, financing, collection agency services and consumer financing. The Other segment is engaged in asset liability management (ALM) business and financial arrangement business.
Nihonbashi Muromachi Nomura Bldg.
2-4-3, Nihonbashi Muro-machi
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Executive Officer, Group Chief Risk Officer, Director of Portfolio Risk Management
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Group Organization Strategy Officer, Chief Group Human Resources Officer
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shinsei Bank Ltd <8303.T> said it will buy New Zealand's top non-bank finance provider, UDC Finance Ltd, for $480 million in its biggest overseas acquisition to date and marking the latest asset purchase by a Japanese company eager to move beyond a low-growth home market.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group on Tuesday agreed to sell its New Zealand based asset finance unit for NZ$762 million ($479 million) to Japanese financial institution Shinsei Bank Ltd.
Private equity investor JC Flowers & Co will cut its stake in Japan's Shinsei Bank to less than 4%, according to a filing by the lender, selling shares worth around $700 million nearly two decades after one of Japan's first buyout deals.
Japan's Shinsei Bank is looking to invest in a non-bank financial firm at home or in Asia, its chief executive said, ruling out the possibility that local lender Suruga Bank could be a target following an announcement of a tie-up last month.
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
* Says it accumulatively repurchased 6 million shares for 10 billion yen in total
* CANADIAN SOLAR SECURES JPY16 BILLION CREDIT FACILITY FROM SHINSEI BANK
* Says it plans to buy back up to 10 million shares (representing 3.86 percent of outstanding) of its common stock for up to 10 billion yen, during the period from Feb. 1 to July 31
* SHINSEI BANK SAYS MAY RECEIVE NOTICE OF CORRECTION FROM TOKYO REGIONAL TAX BUREAU
* SHINSEI BANK TO STOP ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS IN APRIL FOR ITS LAKE-BRAND CARD LOANS - NIKKEI Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2BhKYwS) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Says it forms business and capital alliance with Shinsei Bank, Limited
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.