52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Daiwa Securities Group Will Invest $120 Mln In Global X - Nikkei
Japan's Daiwa says to invest 14 bln yen in marketing company
Daiwa Securities Group To Launch Microfinance Services In Myanmar Through JV - Nikkei
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the securities related business and other investment and financial business. The Company has four business segments. The Retail segment is engaged in the provision of financial products and services for individuals and unlisted corporates. The Wholesale segment is engaged in the global markets business, including the sale and trading of stocks, bonds and others, as well as the global investment banking business, including securities underwriting, merger and acquisition (M & A) advisory and others. The Asset Management segment is engaged in the establishment and management of investment trusts, and the provision of investment advisory and management services for pension assets. The Investment segment is engaged in the provision of investment recovery in existing projects, and the creation of new investment funds. The Company is also engaged in the management, banking, information and real estate leasing business.
Gran Tokyo North Tower
Chairman of the Board, Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary
Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Executive Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's Daiwa Securities Group Inc expects to make a comeback in China as early as this year initially targeting the country's huge market for investment banking, its chief executive said.
U.S. brokers should not be forced to sign an agreement that could make them liable for breaches of a massive new industry trading database that they have no control over, a leading financial industry trade group told regulators on Wednesday.
Japan's Daiwa Securities Group Inc <8601.T> said on Thursday it would invest 14 billion yen ($128 million) in a marketing company Katana, aiming to diversify revenue sources as stock transaction fees are expected to shrink.
Japan's Daiwa Securities Group Inc will invest 14 billion yen ($128 million) in a marketing company Katana, the Nikkei reported on Thursday, aiming to diversify revenue sources as stock transaction fees are expected to shrink.
Daiwa Capital Markets Europe did breach a rule on checking a customer instruction for fraud, Britain's top court ruled on Wednesday, leaving the Japanese investment bank facing a $150 million damages bill.
Japan's Daiwa Securities <8601.T> and credit card company Credit Saison <8253.T> on Thursday announced a capital alliance in which they will develop new services, including a smartphone payment system.
Daiwa Securities Group Inc plans to leverage its close relations with mid-market European private equity funds looking to sell assets, as it works to advise more Japanese companies bent on sealing M&A deals on the continent.
Japan's Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Monday its new Frankfurt subsidiary had been granted a securities trading licence by German regulators, as it prepares for the impact of Britain's exit from the European Union next year.
* Says Bain Capital Sting Hong Kong Limited plans to sell all 15.2 percent stake in the co to Daiwa Securities
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" -R&I
* Says it completed repurchase of 52 million shares of its common stock, for 37.17 billion yen in total, from Nov. 2, 2017 to March 8, 2018
Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
* Says it plans to issue 108,000 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Jan. 24
* Says it and Samty Co Ltd will invest about 15.1 billion yen in Samty Residential Investment Corp
* Says it plans to issue 63,400 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Dec. 27
* Daiwa Securities jumps after earnings, lifts securities' sector
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 52 million shares, representing 3.1 percent of outstanding
* Daiwa says to buy back up to 3.12 percent of own shares worth 40 billion yen ($351 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.8600 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, October 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on the following entities at 'A-'; their Outlooks are Stable: - Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and...
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 140,400 shares and paid-in price of 4,245.4 yen per share (596.1 million yen in total), through private placement to Daiwa Securities Co.Ltd.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.