52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Japan's Daiwa Securities Says Taking 5% Stake In Credit Saison
Daiwa Securities Group To Buy Back Up To 3.19% Of Shares Worth 30 Billion Yen Between Aug 22 And March 24
Japan Post to Partner With Daiwa Securities To Create New Investment Products - Nikkei
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the securities-related business and other investment and financial business. The Company is engaged in the trading and brokerage of securities and derivatives, as well as the underwriting, sale, offering and private offering of securities. The Company is also engaged in the provision of financial services. The Company offers its services in Japan, European, Asia and the United States financial markets. The Company operates through four segments: Retail Segment, Wholesale Segment, Asset Management Segment and Investment Segment.
Gran Tokyo North Tower
Chairman of the Board, Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary
Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Executive Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Daiwa Capital Markets Europe did breach a rule on checking a customer instruction for fraud, Britain's top court ruled on Wednesday, leaving the Japanese investment bank facing a $150 million damages bill.
Japan's Daiwa Securities <8601.T> and credit card company Credit Saison <8253.T> on Thursday announced a capital alliance in which they will develop new services, including a smartphone payment system.
Daiwa Securities Group Inc plans to leverage its close relations with mid-market European private equity funds looking to sell assets, as it works to advise more Japanese companies bent on sealing M&A deals on the continent.
Japan's Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Monday its new Frankfurt subsidiary had been granted a securities trading licence by German regulators, as it prepares for the impact of Britain's exit from the European Union next year.
* Says Bain Capital Sting Hong Kong Limited plans to sell all 15.2 percent stake in the co to Daiwa Securities
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" -R&I
* Says it completed repurchase of 52 million shares of its common stock, for 37.17 billion yen in total, from Nov. 2, 2017 to March 8, 2018
Japanese telecoms operator KDDI Corp and Daiwa Securities Group Inc said on Thursday they have joined hands to offer asset management services, including using smartphones to target younger investors.
* Says it plans to issue 108,000 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Jan. 24
* Says it and Samty Co Ltd will invest about 15.1 billion yen in Samty Residential Investment Corp
* Says it plans to issue 63,400 new shares via private placement to Daiwa Securities Co Ltd, with payment date on Dec. 27
* Daiwa Securities jumps after earnings, lifts securities' sector
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 52 million shares, representing 3.1 percent of outstanding
* Daiwa says to buy back up to 3.12 percent of own shares worth 40 billion yen ($351 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.8600 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, October 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) on the following entities at 'A-'; their Outlooks are Stable: - Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura Holdings) and...
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 140,400 shares and paid-in price of 4,245.4 yen per share (596.1 million yen in total), through private placement to Daiwa Securities Co.Ltd.
* Says it plans to issue 30th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 25 billion yen, with interest rate of 0.22 percent per annum
* Says it received a notice from Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd., confirming share subscription
Daiwa Securities Group Inc <8601.T>, Japan's second-largest brokerage group, said on Thursday it will buy two boutique merger-and-acquisitions (M&A) advisory firms to strengthen its M&A operations in the United States.
* Daiwa Securities Group Inc will announce as soon as Thursday plans to acquire Signal Hill, an American independent advisory - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2v8brOm) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.