52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GMO Internet to sell 16.7 pct voting power in unit GMO Financial Holdings
GMO payment Gateway announces conversion price of 2023 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds with warrants
GMO payment Gateway to issue 2023 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds with subscription warrants
GMO Internet, Inc. is an Internet services provider. The Company operates through five segments. The Internet Infrastructure segment provides the basic Internet services required to operate a business or communicate information in an online environment. The Internet Advertising & Media segment provides marketing solutions for online businesses. The Internet Financing segment provides online stock exchange service and others. The Virtual Currency segment conducts virtual currency exchange, mining related business. The Incubation segment invests in unlisted companies centered on Internet related companies.
Cerulean Tower, 26-1, Sakuragaoka-cho
Chairman of the Board, President, Chairman of Subsidiaries, Representative Director
Director of Group Finance, Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Director
Chairman of Subsidiary, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hong Kong-based investor Oasis Management Company has proposed that Japanese internet and cryptocurrency firm GMO Internet reduce the power of its founder and abolish its takeover defences.
Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Friday morning with financial stocks leading the gains after U.S. yields rose, while GMO Internet soared after an activist fund called on the company to abolish its takeover defences and reduce the power of its founder.
Hong Kong-based activist investor Oasis Management Company has proposed that Japanese internet and cryptocurrency firm GMO Internet reduces the power of its founder and abolishes its takeover defences.
* Says it will merge with three units, GMO Gamepot Inc., Syncloud, Inc and Tokyo-based mobile entertainment firm, effective Dec. 1
* Says it will retire 847,790 shares (0.7 percent of outstanding) of its common stock on Oct. 30
* GMO Internet said it will invest 10 billion yen ($90.4 million) in a new bitcoin mining business that will operate in part like a fund - Nikkei Source text:(http://s.nikkei.com/2vV3NmT) Further company coverage:
* Says it will start bitcoin mining business in the first half of 2018
* Says its unit GMO AD Partners Inc will acquire 100 percent voting power in a Tokyo-based firm, which is engaged in manufacture and sale of video content
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.