52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TEPCO Chairman Takashi Kawamura To Step Down - Nikkei
Tepco & Softbank Among Backers Of Blockchain System Which Will Assign Monetary Value To Carbon Reductions - Nikkei
Starwood Energy To Sell 50 Percent Interest In Compass Power Generation To JERA
Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Incorporated is a Japan-based company principally engaged in the electricity business. The Company operates in four business segments. Holdings segment is involved in the management support and the provision of common services to core business companies, as well as the sale of electricity from hydroelectric power generation and nuclear power generation. Fuel & Power segment in involved in the sale of power from thermal power and procure fuel, the development of thermal power, as well as the investment in the fuel business. Power Grid segment is involved in the supply of electricity by transmission, transformation and distribution, the construction and maintenance of transmission, distribution and communication equipment, as well as the investigation, acquisition and maintenance of equipment land and buildings. Energy Partner segment provides total solutions and services in accordance with customer requirements and provides power supply.
Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors
Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Manager of Nuclear Reform Special Taskforce, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Director
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
TEPCO Renewable Power, a unit of Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings <9501.T>, plans to spend about 1-2 trillion yen ($9-18 billion) to develop 6-7 gigawatts (GW) of offshore wind and hydroelectric power projects by 2035, its president said.
Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings said on Monday it would provide financial support to Japan Atomic Power Co (Japco) to help it take safety measures needed to restart its Tokai Daini nuclear power plant near Tokyo.
Japan's Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) and JXTG Holdings said on Friday they would build one of the world's biggest hydrogen stations in Tokyo by mid-2020, marking the entry of TEPCO to hydrogen fuel business.
* Japan's JERA, a joint venture between Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings and Chubu Electric Power, says it has agreed to buy a 50 percent stake in three natural gas-fired thermal power stations in the northeastern United States for an undisclosed sum.
Japanese shares rose on Tuesday, buoyed by optimism the U.S.-North Korea summit in Singapore could eventually pave the way to denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
* JERA Co, the world's biggest liquefied natural gas (LNG) buyer, says it has lowered the net profit outlook for fuel sales and overseas power generation by 80 billion yen to 140 billion yen ($1.33 billion)
* Chubu Electric Power Co announced on Tuesday it would pay 335 billion yen ($3.13 billion) as a capital contribution to fuel venture JERA Co to maintain its equal relationship with Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco)
* Chubu Electric Power Co to pay around 350 billion yen ($3.29 billion) as a capital contribution to its JERA fuel joint venture with Tokyo Electric Power Co Holdings (Tepco), the Nikkei business daily said on Friday
A Tokyo court on Wednesday ordered Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco) to pay around 1.1 billion yen ($10 million) to a group of Fukushima residents, local media reported, nearly seven years after the company's reactor meltdowns in northeastern Japan.
* Japanese utility Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) has invested an undisclosed sum in Electron, a British technology company which specialises in blockchain technology
* Says the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California rejected a lawsuit seeking compensation for Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant disaster as the court does not have jurisdiction on the case
Japan's Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco):
* Deal would give JERA access to 15 LNG terminals in Europe (Adds details)
Japan's JERA Co, the fuel-buying joint venture of Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power, said it received the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo shipped from Chevron's Wheatstone project in Australia.
The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) has approved plans by Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (Tepco) and Chubu Electric Power Co to integrate their fossil fuel power plants under their JERA Co joint venture, an official with the anti-monopoly regulator said on Friday.
Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco) on Wednesday received an initial safety approval from Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority (NRA) to restart two reactors at the world's biggest nuclear power plant.
Shares in Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco), operator of the wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant, rose more than 3 percent on Thursday after media reports that it may get approval as early as next week to restart one of its other atomic plants.
Shares in Tokyo Electric Power Co , operator of the wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant, rose more than 3 percent on Thursday after media reports that it may get approval as early as next week to restart one of its other atomic plants.
Tokyo Electric Power Co Holdings said on Thursday it has been hit with another lawsuit filed in a U.S. court seeking $5 billion for compensation over the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster, the second filed against the utility in a U.S. court.
Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco), the operator of Japan's wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant, may have found nuclear fuel debris below the damaged No. 3 reactor, one of three that had meltdowns in the 2011 disaster, Kyodo News reported on Friday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.