52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Japan's H.I.S. Co Ltd - Revises FY Net Earnings Forecast To 1.1 Billion Yen Loss From Previous 11 Billion Yen Profit Citing Coronavirus
Unizo Holdings Co Says It Opposes Tender Offer By H.I.S.
H.I.S. Co Ltd - To Launch Tender Offer For Unizo Holdings at 3,100 yen/share
H.I.S. Co., Ltd. is primarily engaged in travel business. The Company operates in four segments. The Travel segment is engaged in the provision of related services of overseas and domestic travel. The Huisten Bos Group segment has owned and operated theme parks in Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture and Gamagori City in Aichi Prefecture, and develops new power sources such as renewable energy, and incidental projects. The Hotel segment is engaged in hotel and related business in Japan, Taiwan and others. The Kyushu Industrial Transportation Group, with the Kyushu Industrial Transportation Holdings Co., Ltd. as the holding company, is primarily engaged in automobile transportation business. Besides, it is involved in insurance agency such as overseas travel insurance, as well as development and operation of guest room reservation system.
29F, Shinjuku Oak Tower,
Chairman of the Board, President, Executive President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Chief Information Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of H.I.S. JAPAN, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese travel agent H.I.S. Co <9603.T> said on Saturday it is abandoning its bid for control of Unizo Holdings <3258.T>, buckling in the face of a 'white knight' offer from SoftBank's investment firm for the entirety of the hotel chain.
Japanese travel agent H.I.S. Co said on Saturday it is abandoning its quest to increase its stake in Unizo Holdings, leaving SoftBank's investment firm as the solo bidder for the hotel chain.
Japanese travel agency H.I.S. Co is withdrawing a bid for control of Unizo Holdings , Nikkei Business reported on Friday, throwing in the towel after a SoftBank-owned firm made a 'white knight' offer for the entirety of the hotel operator.
Japanese travel services provider H.I.S. Co plans to withdraw from the battle for control over Unizo Holdings after the hotel operator received a higher offer from an investment group, Nikkei Business reported on Friday.
Japanese hotel chain Unizo Holdings said it received a friendly buyout offer worth up to $1.3 billion from a SoftBank Group investment firm, a deal that will help it fend off a rare hostile takeover bid from travel agency H.I.S. Co.
Fortress Investment Group, an investment firm owned by SoftBank Group, will offer to buy Japanese hotel operator Unizo Holdings Co, launching a counter bid against travel agency H.I.S. Co , the Nikkei reported on Friday.
Japanese hotel operator Unizo Holdings Co <3258.T> said on Tuesday it would reject a bid by H.I.S. Co <9603.T> to raise its stake, adding that the offer lacked synergy and was priced low, setting the stage for a potential rare hostile bid in Japan.
Japanese travel services provider H.I.S. Co <9603.T> said on Wednesday it would spend 42.655 billion yen ($391.76 million) to launch a tender offer for about 40% of shares in hotel operator Unizo Holdings Co <3258.T>.
Japanese travel services provider H.I.S. Co is considering launching a tender offer for hotel operator Unizo Holdings Co, the Nikkei business daily reported in its online edition on Wednesday.
* Says co plans to transfer management business of energy related affiliated company in Japan to the new unit, with effective date on July 1
H. I. S. Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Year to 6 months to Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2018 Apr 30, 2018 LATEST YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 164.51 125.02...
* Says it sets up a JV which will provide MVNO service, with H.I.S. Co Ltd, on Feb. 15
* Says it lowered conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,670.4 yen per share from 4,685.0 yen per share, effective since Nov. 1, 2017
* Says it repurchased 1.3 million shares of its common stock for 5 billion yen in total
* Says it bought back 846,000 shares of its common stock, for 3.21 billion yen in total, through ToSTNeT-3, on Nov. 1
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 1.4 million shares of its common stock, representing 2.3 percent of outstanding
* Transat to sell its Jonview Canada business unit to Japan-based multinational H.I.S.
* Says it plans to fully acquire Jonview Canada Inc from TRANSAT A.T. INC. in late November, at the price of about C$44 million
* Says co plans to transfer travel business in Okinawa to co's wholly owned unit, on Oct. 1
* Says it will transfer hotel business and management business of hotel affiliated company, in Japan, to its wholly owned unit HHH, which is engaged in hotel business
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.